Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I miss my blog :(

I miss my blog you guys.

Just to update you, the satellite man was *supposed* to come yesterday. He did not. We are still waiting. *sigh*

I just miss my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a happy note, I'm gonna try and make a new header for up top! My awesome hubby suprised me one evening and took me to a sunflower field!!!!! In case you do not know, i LOOOVE sunflowers! My entire kitchen is filled with sunflower stuff and I have been telling my hubby how I wish I had MY images in my kitchen of some sunflowers. well, he found a field and took me there!!

I love him. I'm gonna try and make a new header and use the pretty pics soon!

I'll keep you guys posted, send some prayers up that I dont lose my mind waiting!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shellie!
I just love your new header!! The pics are so fresh and really make me take a deep breath...thinking I am there. Great job!! I love them!! They will look AMAZING in your kitchen!!! (I should have guessed your fave flowers are sunflowers..I have never even met you and you put off a very joyful, happy, content, blessed...etc. etc. etc.. attitude about you...a breath of fresh air!!
Rosie..........:) (Siebenthal) :)

Anonymous said...

Ok so you haven't already lost your mind ?!?!?! WOW way to go!!!

I LOVE the sunflower pics!!!! have I told you lately that you are the most talented person I know?

You satelitte internet will be there very soon and you will be free from this headache and everything will be better(ah just a memory)

love ya
Melissa :)