Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Fun new feature!!!

Okay, I have no pictures, but I had to post!! I'm SOOOO excited ...and I'm gonna tease ya with it! I just purchased a very, very, VERY cool new feature for my website!! All of my previous clients...well you are gonna just have to book a new session to see it in use for YOU! If you have one coming up...like many of you do, you are gonna think it's SO COOL! All you Baby Planners...yep, you will love it!

All of you *new* clients coming up, well... you are just spoiled since you will always have it! hehehe!! Oh my, I'm so excited! I'll post a Screen Shot picture of it once its up and running for everyone because I wont be able to hold it in, haha!

*happy dance*

3 comments:

Amy Jamieson Photography Blog said...

I am soooo jealous! I KNOW what you are doing you stinker!

Just wait till next month! You will be my teacher! hahaha

sherri said...

Woo Hoo! Sounds great, Shellie! I bet you will love it!

KrisEvans said...

Oh it was so fun to get to "play" with it! How exciting!