Thursday, August 30, 2007

A little Thank you...

To Rosie, and all of you guys who post comments on my blogs, and/or email me wonderful comments...I just had to publically say thank you so very much {{{big hugs}}}

It really means SO much when someone takes the time to leave such wonderful little notes to me, and it just makes my heart smile. Its one thing to *think* nice things, but when someone takes the time to actually leave me a note, that just really means so much to me! I know this is a sappy silly post, but I am very sentimental today and have just had such a great week of client stuff, family stuff and just life in general, so I wanted to make a point to tell EVERYTHING who has contributed to my " feeling the love" this week THANK YOU...from the bottom of my heart.

1 comment:

rsr said...

You're welcome Shellie! Praise God that you can glorify Him through your talent! :) Can't wait to see your work at this new location you have found - it looks beautiful and very versitile. AND your boys are too cute! Ahem...I mean "handsome". I hope your weekend and week continue to rock!
Rosie........:)