Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Just an Update!

Hi everyone!

I wanted to give an update! Right now I am awaiting the lovely Satellite men to call me and come out here to hook up my satellite Internet....they sent the letter that said it will be this week....but we will see, no word yet. My hubby had to wipe my entire work pc clean because of the PeoplePC/WindowsXP drama that messed up my system! Well, because of that, the only thing I have loaded on my work computer is the (BEAUTIFUL) pictures from the wedding I shot this past weekend...that's IT! No Internet for fear PeoplePC software will repeat the stuff it did before when we loaded it!!

Sooooo, I have no pictures on my laptop to share. I'm just going to start fresh the very day we have satellite!!! ....unfortunately, its a waiting game. Could be 3 days, could be 2 weeks, ACK!!!

Sorry for the lack of pictures on here the past few weeks!! I will get back on track very soon with my daily posts, thank you for continuing to check in!!!

3 comments:

rsr said...

Shellie!
You are going to love the new Internet!! Your workflow will be so much faster!! :) Enjoy!
Rosie.........:)

Amy Jamieson Photography Blog said...

Heheheh you shall be ONE OF US now!

Moo hoo ha haaaaa! :) hehehe

sherri said...

Hi Shellie!

I just stopped by to say hello! I loved your vacation pictures!