Saturday, August 18, 2007

Gooood Morning!

Well, hellooooo My babies! (said in my best Conan O'Brien voice, hehehe)

I got a session in a few but I'm hyper and I need to post! I have had some CUTE sessions lately, I have got to get some pictures on here soon...are you tired of waiting?? I dont blame you! Dont even get me started on the satellite man...it's been 6 WEEKS on Monday. We are *having words* with the comapny, its not so fun!!

Anywho.... so next Month my Baby's First Year Plan is on Special again!!! It's supposed to be $425 and 10% off all your orders thru-out the year...but I'm gonna do a Bonus Choice becuase I had had so many people call or email! So here it it peoples, spread the word!

September Special!!

$425.00 Baby Plan, with 10% off ALL orders thru-out the year,
OR
$325.00 Baby Plan! ( no 10% off thru-out the year on this one)

Now you all can chooose what will workout best for you guys!! Also...current Baby Planners, we watching for an email, you get a special deal too if you refer someone! (wahoo!)

OH and are you tired of waiting on the suprise? Go lookie at:
www.shelliebenson.com/cart if you sign in, there is a little "Sample Gallery" you can poke around on!! Its SOOOOOO fun, i just love it! However, its a work in progress, and still needs tweaked! I'm trying, I need more hours in the day!

Oh I wanted to post more, but I gotta run for now....session time!!

Have a great weekend, my babies! ( hehehhee)
~Shellie

1 comment:

Amy Jamieson Photography Blog said...

You goober head! Hahaha


How did your session go today with a special someone???? HUH HUH HUH?

I thought there would be a photo on here tonight BAH!