Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Catch up---Part3


Random snapshots with my toy camera, hehe!! Its nice to have that little thing in my purse all the time, but yet the pics are just not exciting!!
2 of the boys cousins had there b-day party at a lake and went swimming. I swear it was the hottest day ever that day, so I hid in the shade, you get one picture, haha!










Lukers got a balloon...it went everywhere with us, until it finally died, haha













Jeremiahs new hair cut! They both needed cuts so bad, and a place in East Peoria was having thier Grand Opening one Sunday afternoon, so we stopped in...it was like 3.99 cuts or something, how cheap is that?! hehehe! We loved thier cuts though!



























Lukers new hair cut one Sunday afternoon!












This is my new display my hubby made me! I didnt get to use it yet, but I will use it the 27th, yea! It's so very pretty, he did awesome its exactly what I discribed to him, he's so smart, hehe!






















Booth in Chillicothe...I only got to do one! I was sad, but the weather was bad :( So hot! However, there is another one September 27th, and I will be there!


1 comment:

rsr said...

Shellie!! It is so awesome that you are back "on"!!! I check your blog everyday and was so pleasantly surprised today to see all the new pics!! You totally inspire me!! I wish I could have visited your booth...maybe next time?? Your fun flare for life and personality that shines through are a breath of fresh air for me! :) Have a great day!!
ROsie Siebs....... :)