Tuesday, August 28, 2007

YEA!



Do you SEE that? Do you?? Huh, huh, huh??? I know, I cant believe it either!!! You know what that means...I don't have to neglect my blog anymore, I have internet on my computer again, yea!!!...and FAST internet to boot! Happy-happy, joy-joy!

Just as a Public Service announcement....If you ever should choose to go with WildBlue, GotSky...for satellite internet, do NOT and I repeat, DO NOT sign up directly thru the company...we made that terrible mistake. We shold have just found a local dealer and went thru them, but nooooooo we saw the "great deal!" online and then had to wait 2 MONTHS ( not 5 days like they tell you) for an installer, and the installer....well, I'm a nice girl, and I will not go into how I feel about him :) I would just like to forewarn everyone I possibly can!!!!!!!!!!!!! buuuuut...did we save a Ton of money??? Yes, we really did...we saved LOTS of money, so even though we had the headahe of the whole situation, we paid just a fraction of the price to go locally...so what are ya gonna do? Nothing, just be happy its done! hehe!!

Alllllll of that being said, I HAVE MY BLOG BACK!!! yeaaaaaaaa!!!

No comments: