Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Catch up---Part4 (random clients)

Okay, here are just some random clients! It was hard to choose, I'll post more on my business blog of some of my sessions because narrowing it down to 1, its just to hard!




I think this mommy is SOOO beautiful, and that little baby's eyes are just...WOW! I love this shot.




This is my sister!! Yes I know we look alike, haha! She is such a hottie, she has lost like almost 40 pounds and looks amazing, we took tons of pictures of her, I just love her to piece's! I think this one is pretty, but it was hard to choose one!










And THIS picture...okay it is officially one of my new Favorites, I L.O.V.E, LOVE it!!! Oh her sweet little face, and those pretty eyes with that brown and tan and pink? Oh MY.

Oh this baby....how I love her!! I look forward to her coming in SO much!!!

















This couple was down right adorable, I got some many shots I love of them, they are on my website intro images now(the slideshow images at the begining)...had to use them, hello!









This little sweetie just melted my heart! I normally favor the "naked baby" newborn stuff, but this one just is too adorable to not love, her little smirk as she was peacefully sleeping, oh my, I just love it.

No comments: