Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Day241-245

Yeah...I'm a slacker! I have had a migrane for what feels like a week and even though I do have a few picture sI could post, I'm just gonna skip them for now. Note I included 245, I'm cutting myself a break for tomorrow too!

However...go to my business blog guys! www.shelliebenson-blog.blogspot.com There is a new Photo contest on there, so go vote!!! I will tell ya, I just started it today to see what kind of response I would get and WOW...I think it will have to be a regualr thing! I have a ton of votes already!!! PLEASE go vote becuase it seems like it might be quite a little contest in the end to see who can win!!

Sorry for the little break, I'll be back soon!!
~Shellie

2 comments:

KrisEvans said...

Bummer, Shellie! I hope you get better soon, I miss seeing your beautiful images.

Amy Jamieson Photography Blog said...

Hot job momma! I lurve it! But of course you knew that already!!!!!