Thursday, October 18, 2007

Day258


Okay, I know I already posted one of this couple, but I had to post another one! ...Can I just say, I love this couple? really! I love them! They are so laid back and great to talk to... and look at them together?! You can always tell when 2 people truly love each other because just the way they glance at each other makes you feel good to be around them. As a photographer I always have to direct people as too what to do, and these to were just great...not much directions needed, I just got to catch them and their little moments!

I'm a sap, but I love couples that you just KNOW they are great together immediatly...these 2 just are because it beams from them.

If you 2 see this, your session is just about done! It's been a true pleasure to proof them!!

No comments: