Thursday, October 18, 2007

Day259

Ohhhhh....today I got BLISS in the mail, haha!! Im renting a couple lenses for an upcoming wedding, and today one arrived. The shear size of the lens makes you immediatly say "whoooa". My Seven year old says to me " mom, can you take my picture with that?!" hehehe what am I gonna say? No? yeah right! So...I snapped a few to try out this big bad boy - with whom I'm in love with at the first click of my shutter. *bliss* I dont wanna give it back now! I'll just enjoy it while I have it :)


OH and its not cold today...despite the hat and gloves on Luke! He's my " I have to be different from everyone" child, and he just felt like wearing those today, haha!!


1 comment:

Amy Jamieson Photography Blog said...

Dont you just flipping LOVE that lens???? Oh YUM!