Friday, September 28, 2007

Day240

Hey guys!!

No pic today.... I had to take a proofing break and totally organize my office space...it was dreadful, and has been a long time coming!!! Today I dedicated an entire afternoon to it, and now its lovely!! Not 100% but SOOOO much better!! Thank goodness for label makers! hehehe!!

I will be out of town all weekend(wedding in Mattoon and Church like usual!), but I will be sure to update with pics from my busy days! I hope you guys all have a lovely weekend!

Rosie...girlie, I can not figure out how to post a comment back to you!! It always stops me and says I don't have permission...which makes NO since considering its MY blog, hehehe!! Email me girlie and I will email you back!!!

OH and just an extra special love to send out to all my fellow photog's and buddies out there...I love you guys!! I was just was sitting here thinking tonight (and telling my awesome hubby) how many great friends I'm surrounded with and how many are my colleagues...just another perk to my *job*!!

Love to all, talk soon!
~Shell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi shellie!
my e-mail is tinkerbell_1234@hotmail.com, i hope you are having a GREAT weekend! Could the weather this September have BEEN any more beautiful?? I am thinking no...I just heard that September is the "new June" for weddings. I can see why! :) Looking foward to chat :)
Rosie.........;)