Friday, October 19, 2007

Day260

Special post for the mommy of these BEAUTIFUL little girls!!! Here you go Melissa...4 pics for you, for a quick little sneak peak! I'm SO excited to proof them, I mean LOOK AT THEM! ....I have the best job ever.


Last night was SOOOOO windy..I'm sure we will have some crazy hair pictures, but you know what..we embraced the wind and gave it a whirl anywho! I'm SO glad we did! ...can I just say I'm totally in loooove with my barn right now?! Most of my sessions for the next full week are scheduled out here and that just thrills me, the colors are to DIE for!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU SHELLIE!!!!! These pics are sooooooooooo GREAT!!! Never would you think that Maddie was getting blown over by the 40+ mph winds!!! You are GREAT>

love ya

Anonymous said...

These are just absolutely precious pictures. Shellie, you did a great job. I have had the pleasure of knowing these little girls since they were born and you really captured their true beauty.