Monday, October 08, 2007

Day248&249

I just realized I have no picture for Sunday!! Between church and lunch and driving all over creation, I didnt take a single one, just to much else going on!



Today I have one though!! I had a Dr's appointment (blah) and it ran really late because the office was over booked. So, once we finally got home from that extravaganza, I told the boys I NEEDED to take pictures for our family Christmas cards like now! This week/weekend alone I have 7 sessions plus my current proofing and daily "list". I literally will have no time for anything from now until December, soooooo, it was now or never!!!


This is one of the many we got. I'm going to do spiffy-snazzy-fancy cards this year..we are going all out! this is one of the MANY pics that will be on the card, haha!! ;)

No comments: