Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Day290

Oh, its one of those days where you find ourself going to God in Thanks for all of the wonderful blessings in your life. I'm blessed beyond words. My family is so wonderful, my church is wonderful, my job is wonderful. I feel very *aware* of those facts today. I just keep telling the Lord how much it all means to me. I'm sure Thankgiving has alot to do with that, I mean that is the purpose of the day and its been on my heart and mind knowing I get to spend a day with my family whom I love soon. Also, all of my sessions lately for work have been so lovely. I truly love my *job*. The people, the images, the shooting and proofing...all of it, I just adore it. Its not about making money, thats why I even have a hard time calling it a job...it's about *needing* to create and make beauitful things. It's totally a creative outlet. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed with that fact. Today is one of them for sure. I grabbed my 7 years olds KJV bible...and snapped my picture for the day. If you should have time to read the verses, please do. I love how his little study bible gives him questions on the verses to help him think even further on what he just read. These just summed up my day. "Finding Your Gifts" I truly know that God has given me this gift that I get the privilage to call my 'job'. My heart is just giving thanks to the Lord today for that gift.

No comments: