Monday, November 19, 2007

Day289



Yes I'm crazy! hehehehe!! We decided to get a new Christmas tree this year. Reason was our tree was huge and we dont have a huge house, haha! It just took up so much space, and my hubby was not a fan of putting it up and taking it down either. Its lovely though, but just not do-able for our house! SO we decided to stay a bit away from the traditional tree and get 3 Trees that are country and tall and skinny instead! They are SO adorable. Luke decided to tell me there was a Daddy tree ( 7foot) a big brother tree (5foot) and then the litle brother tree (3 foot) hehehe...That made them that much sweeter, what a cutie face I have!!



Anywho, we just love them but since they are already to go with lights and all, we have them in the livingroom already and its not even thanksgiving yet!!! Its a little funny, but hey I'm inthe Christmas spirit early this year so frankly I dont mind a bit. there is the star on the "little brother" tree.

No comments: