Thursday, November 01, 2007

Day272&Day273

I promise I did not forget about my blog!! ...I JUST got over the flu, and then Wednesday I got what my youngest, Luke, has had! We dont know if it was food poisoning, or some kind of stomach virus, but once it hit me, I was down hard for 24 hours straight. I don't do well with throwing up, in fact I have been known to sit by the toliet and pray over and over to not throw up! ...but yesterday, I welcomed it because I just knew it would help me get relief! ....it was still icky though, I don't like it one bit!! ...and then to watch my almost 5 year old doing the same, it was no fun, we were a sad sight. We are feeling better tonight, so I'm VERY grateful for that!! Needless to say I have no picture for these 2 days of torture.

I'll be so happy to just not be sick!!! At least its now, and not the holidays! I'll just hope we are getting all of our sickies out now and be good for months to come.

No comments: