Friday, November 09, 2007

Day279


2 parts of my day today. The good part involves a visit with my dear friend from California who is here for a visit!! We had a GREAT time, she's so awesome I love her so much! We had lunch and went to the Apple Blossom Farm down the street for a few pictures. It was so fun i wish we could have hung out longer. Its So wonderful to have such great friends who are photographers...Diane is an awesome photog, so we get to talk shop, and show each other stuff and plus just enjoy our friendship.

Part TWO of today. Oh how I wish it was as good!!! Somedays, being a woman is no fun and I would trade it in a heart beat, HA!! It was just like one little thing happened...which normally is no big deal, but yet tonight it set me into a cranky mood. What makes me happy when I'm cranky? Um Amy for one, and then also Cheez-its and Chocolate!!!!!!!!!! ....if you EVER, EVER, EVER wanna make ME happy after a bad day or just because and you wanna get me something I would reallllllllllllllllllllly like....give me Cheez-its. haha!! I kid you not, they just make me happy and I rarely EVER buy them for myself ever because I have nooooo control with them. Tonight, they will be my little friends :)


No comments: