Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Day230

Have you ever tried to do something nice for a grandparent and it turn out to be an IMPOSSIBLE task??? Well, I did tonight. We rounded up all the grandkids for a session to get a nice picture (note that I just hoped for ONE!!) for our grandparents for Christmas gifts while the weather is nice...I have one word for you, CHAOS. Total and utter chaos. Oh my...the oldest was 9 and the youngest is a year old and there were 7 of them total, can you say crazy?? Yes, very, very crazy!!!!!

I can't even get to them for at least a week, but I did peak, because I had too...I got a few of this little man that are so cute!! This is Seandon, I'll have to post a close up of him eventually...his eyes are SO blue!!! I just loved this shot with his little hat and outfit, what a cutie face!





















And now, I wanna take a 5 year vacation simply to recover from this blessed event that has occured tonight!!!

No comments: