Thursday, September 27, 2007

Day239

Helllllllllllllooooo everyone!! I'm cheating AGAIN, this was from like a week ago, but you know what, I literally had no time today. Some days I wonder what it would be like to be not busy....I dream of that, I mean really what IS that like?! I have people say to me "You stay home, how can you be SO busy?" Okay, let me just tell ya...I'm running my own business (very successful, I might add!) and could keep my 24 hours full everyday, I assure you! (Shooting, proofing, order filling, appointments & meetings, emails, phone calls, making orders pretty once they do arrive....and it continues even more from there!!!) But on top of that huge time consumer, I home school my 2 little boys, attend every single service at my church that is ever an option, teach sunday school class each week AND run my household as a normal stay-at-home mommy would!!! ....there is no free time, none, nada!!! Some days I'm amazed I get it all done, but it's by God's grace that I get it done and get it ALL done. Yes, I can get scatterbrained, but that's to be expected when you have THAT much on your plate day in and day out!! Now...that being said here is my pic of the day that's not from today! ..Seeee, I have proof I have very have good reason each time post a keeper from a different day *wink* (Just saying that all at once makes me tired, bwhahaha!!) I'm SO very hyper right now, so pardon my very looooong post!!! I mean yes, it's is a lot for me, but I love it...I realllllllly love it. I think I thrive on it!! Life is GOOD!!



THIS one...had to be posted anyway, LOOK at that kid! What a doll baby!!!!

1 comment:

rsr said...

OKay so um...Shellie...what DID you do before you were married, had your boys, and had your photog business??? I'm thinking you ran a small country or something??? ;) You go girl! I know you probably have "your days" but wow, you seem to have it together!! I am impressed! :)
Rosie........:)
We are pondering homeschooling too...how did you decide on that?