Friday, July 06, 2007

Day151? Vacation time, baby!

Okay, busy, busy week!! I have officially lost track of my days, I'll have to sit down and figure it out later!! All of my sessions are proofed, all of the orders I could process are processed, and all of my emails and phone calls have been made!!! IT IS A MIRACLE!! hehehee!!! (BTW, Karla if you are reading I hope you got your 'Session Info' email! Your gallery is awaitin' :) )

I have no pictures for this week, Okay I do...but they are only snapshots, and not on my laptop so I'm not even gonna bother, hehehe!! Count down to vacation is NOW!! We are leaving for VERY soon..Its 11:47pm Friday night, and we have to wake up at 4am Saturday...eeeks! I have one to many Mt Dews so I'm just not gonna sleep, haha!! I have been cleaning and packing all evening, its just neverending!

I wont be updating while I'm away, but I'm sure I will have MANY pictures to share from vacation!! YEAAAAA! We are headed to the Mall of America and all that fun stuff up there!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! I'll be sure to post lots to make up for my lack-of-pics this past week!

Love to all...See ya in week!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amy Jamieson Photography Blog said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We miss you!!!!!