Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sorry!

Sorry guys, I have taken pics, but just dont have the energy to load them up...now it's been over a week, ewe!! I have been busy proofing and working on my "suprise" as well as all the details that go along with it....my creativity is zapped...it's as simple as that.

Over the past week we snow, I got pictures of the snow! Jeremiah took some too that were very impressive! ...Then last weekend I shot a wedding, which was lovely and while we were there the ice came! Lots and lots of ice. So we stayed in town, and finally drove very slowly home, hehe. Monday was non-eventful...grocery shopping, oh joy! The rest of the week has been working on my surprise and working on wedding pictures! ...plus orders and all my usual stuff that comes in everyday. Today I'm just having one of those days...ya know when you just dont feel like yourself? Bah, those days are no fun.

So yes, my blog has been neglected.

No comments: