Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Day21

































2 today!!! Here is why....
Okay, the sky was pretty and blue and SO clear, usually we have clouds here but not really today! And I just thought this was pretty and made me hopeful for SPRING....notice NO green?!?!?! Oh how I looooooooong for green. I miss it.

The LOVE in the snow, well that was to show 3 things.... 1) I like seeing things written in the snow, hehe, 2) I am in a loooooovey dovey mood, thats why I choose to write that word and 3) See how GROSS the snow is?? Maybe it will help you understand how depressing it looks around here!! The sky is pretty, but look at that gross nasty dirty dingy snow I have to be surround by.

I'm ready for it to MELT, soon!! Its gross, and a eye sore at this point becuase of all the dirt...its no longer petty white soft beauty....now its a dirty dingy sloppy slushy mess!!!

No comments: